At Mann Group Vic. the health and well being of all employees and of the wider community is of utmost importance. COVID-19 poses a serious health risk and it is our duty to help minimise the spread. Mann Group have implemented a number of procedures and precautionary measures within our offices and on site, through which we are diligently practicing all Victorian Government, DHHS, Industry and Site rules, restrictions and guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus.
Our COVID-19 Policy was developed to protect the health of our employees and contractors and to ensure company and employee adherence to the current Government regulations and policies. It outlines the measures we have in place to assess, monitor and implement practices to minimise and respond to risk and to keep our sites safe. Our COVID-19 Safety Plans have been put in place and provide a complete reference to restrictions, procedures and guidelines for all staff.
Mann Group are committed to protecting staff, clients and the community from the risks of COVID-19 and have implemented the following practices throughout our workplaces:
- Site Risk Assessments
- Site and office set up in accordance with stringent site rules with clear signage, floor markings and notices advising COVID-19 guidelines (i.e physical distancing)
- COVID Safe Plans (office & site)
- High Risk COVID Safe Plans (sites)
- Limiting workplace attendance and providing staff with resources to work from home
- Reduced workers on site to minimum required for safe work practices
- Staff and visitor sign in / out registers to assist with contract tracing
- Temperature screening
- COVID-19 Health Questionnaire (completed daily)
- Increased routine cleaning and disinfection of workplaces, amenities, plant & equipment
- Staggered breaks
- Use of correct PPE, face coverings and hygiene recommendations
- COVID-19 Management Plan in the event an employee or contractor reports feeling unwell
- Ongoing communication of latest information, restrictions and policies to all staff
At all times we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and with the above policies and procedures in place, Mann Group’s operations and services can continue safely. Should change occur we will diligently act as instructed by the relevant authorities to ensure the safety, confidence of our staff, clients and communities.